• Three.

• Four.

• Five.

• More than five.

Results are only viewable after voting.

gridlock

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Only two Boss pedals, a TU-2 Tuner and a GE-7 EQ.

Only the Boss Tuner is on my (Boss) board.

MervsMods

Tele-Meister
Here are my five. The only pedals I have. The do what I need them to do.
IMG_20210221_192618.jpg

dreamingtele

Friend of Leo's
Ive owned plenty. Particularly love Boss delays and Reverbs. also love the BD-2, OD-3, And a bunch others. They will always be my first choice in trying out new sounds before going booo-teek.

Don’t like Strymons.. too hi-fi. So i bought a DD-500 and RV-500. IMO they’re perfect. The addition of MIDI to be able to control both devices is amazing!

Untitled by D Y, on Flickr

OlRedNeckHippy

Friend of Leo's
I have 4, that I acquired early on in my conversion from acoustic to electric, that began in 2010.

GE-7
BD-2
CS-3
NS-2

The only one still on my board is the NS-2.

Weaselcoon

Tele-Meister
I’ve got a BD2, SD1, and a DS1 at the moment. I generally like Boss pedals so I could see picking up some more maybe.

JCW308

Tele-Meister
Wow…more details, please…

I tried the CORE live last week and was blown away. It's so easy to use and I no longer have to deal with Fractal's "layouts" which were a royal pain. Sounds great, easy, small, light and cheap. Love it - especially using the X-Crunch amp for cleans, crunch and lead stuff. Works great for ambient too.

Nogoodnamesleft

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
DS-1 and TU-3

I used to have a few more - SD-1, CS-2, CS-3, DD-3 (I still miss that one a lot), TU-2. All great pedals that never gave me any grief. Most of my guitar heroes in the 80s used Boss pedals - Billy Duffy, Johnny Marr, Robert Smith... Some like Daniel Ash still do.

PastorJay

Friend of Leo's
I was trying to remember why I'm on this thread, so I went back and found my previous post.

I missed one. I've also got the GE-7 Equalizer. I used to use it to give my acoustic guitar a clean boost for a solo. These days I use it sometimes, depending on what amp I'm using, when playing harp. It's good for cutting high end feedback and boosting mids.

I have six, but only two that I've used in the last several years.

I use the Auto Wah when I might otherwise use a wah wah pedal, because I can't run a wah wah and sing at the same time. If I used this effect more often I'd replace it with some new version of the Mutron III.

I use the Boss trem pedal when I'm playing through an amp that doesn't have trem.

I haven't used the octave divider, either of the delays that I've got, or the flanger for years. But I haven't sold them because, well, you never know ...

green_henry

Tele-Meister
Gold Supporter
Changed my vote. I had a BF-2 but I replaced it with a Walrus Polychrome. However, I still have a Roland GP-16 (which is a collection of '90s Boss digital effects in a rack unit) fwiw.

stormsedge

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
One (1). A Tu-3 tuner...and I'll probably get the new one with no switch for my other board unless someone recommends one as good or better at half the price;).