Do You Always Fill Up Your Pedal Board?

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I subscribe to "Show Us Your Pedal Board" thread. I can't recall seeing a rig which doesn't have every space filled, whether large or small. I have a small board with six pedals and I've used all the spaces. Is it just the nature of open real estate which must be filled? Or do you have a lot of pedals and then buy a board which holds them all? If you do have a board with open spaces show a picture.
I’m fighting to keep my Pedal Train Jr. relevant. Got about 8 pedals. I just remove and replace as needed. Works so far.

Cyberi4n

Tele-Afflicted
I'm so obsessive about my pedalboard that I've arranged it to make it more "symetrical"

I should probably get out more!

4D03B401-ADA0-4EAF-A154-E98E9F9CB759.jpeg

I’m always jealous of people who’ve jammed pedals haphazardly on their boards. They always look cool! Then I try it, and all mine just look a mess.

I’m the same with amps. The knobs HAVE to be on the numbers, not point to in-between……..

ChicknPickn

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I subscribe to "Show Us Your Pedal Board" thread. I can't recall seeing a rig which doesn't have every space filled, whether large or small. I have a small board with six pedals and I've used all the spaces. Is it just the nature of open real estate which must be filled? Or do you have a lot of pedals and then buy a board which holds them all? If you do have a board with open spaces show a picture.
Problem is, once an effect is on the board, all nicely cabled, it's hard to remove it. Even if I never use it.

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
Yep. Like any space; house, backpack, or pedal board, etc. If you have extra space, you'll find something to fill it with, needed or not.