Do they have karaoke like this?

Junkyard Dog

Friend of Leo's
I have a powered PA speaker that has 2 microphone channels and a 3rd channel that can be linked to a iPhone (or any Bluetooth enabled device). Are there videos on Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, etc. that play a karaoke track and display the lyrics? I don't have any of these music services, but I would be willing to subscribe to one of them if it is a possibility. This would be for a family and friends graduation party on the lawn, so it does not need to be professional karaoke caliber...if that is a thing. Thanks!

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
This is a great idea. I was invited to a friend's family reunion a few years ago and they rented a proper karaoke DJ (?) for it, huuuuge hit with everyone.

Seems like Youtube has tons of the vids available with lyrics on screen.

Junkyard Dog

Friend of Leo's
Yes, I know there DVDs and actual karaoke machines and so forth...but then I'd have to set up a TV/monitor. This is for a high school graduation, so mostly teenagers, and each and everyone of them will have an iphone (or similar) on them at all times. I'm not sure they even know how to operate a DVD player or could be bothered to figure out how :)