Divill by Italia M100

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by nick79, Jan 30, 2016.

1. nick79

nick79 TDPRI Member

Wandering around my local music shops yesterday looking for a new guitar and i spy this beauty up on sale at nearly half price. Brand new, just been hanging around in the shop for ages. I was intrigued so i tested it against a few Vintage LP's and some Squire's and it felt and sounded really good. Definitely feel's like a £350/£400 guitar as opposed to a £200 one (Although the other's were good too)). Never heard of it before, but a quick google threw up 2 good reviews, it played real nice and sounded good so i thought sod it, i'll have it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bolt on mahogany neck, the build quality is great and it sounds really good. It's a fair bit lighter than a Les Paul but does a great impression of sounding like one.
    Anyway, thought i would share as i doubt many of you have seen one before (I certainly hadn't)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.