1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Divided by 13 amp

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by flying, Apr 27, 2004.

1. flying

flying Tele-Meister

2. Wayne Alexander

Wayne Alexander Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

On the last Paul McCartney tour, Rusty Anderson, the lead guitar player used one, sounded superb. If you saw the McCartney in Red Square TV special, you heard it.

3. InstituteOfNoise

InstituteOfNoise Tele-Holic

Every year we have a wild pre NAMM jam and one of my buddies, whose listed on the Divided By 13 website (Leon Chalnick), runs this thing where all the best boutique amps show up. His %13 rig is a wet/dry/wet rig and sounds just awesome. One of the best I've heard in years.

Another great handmade amp is the Fireamp by Adam Stark in LA. He works with Scott Henderson and Mike Landau. He's got a new amp called the Sex Amp which he brought this year and it was actually my favorite boutique yet. http://www.adamstarkguitars.com for sound samples. Tell him Andy Z sent ya if you want more info from him. Super nice guy too!

4. telemann51

telemann51 Tele-Holic

OK, what is a "wet/dry/wet" rig?

5. InstituteOfNoise

InstituteOfNoise Tele-Holic

6. TwinReverb

TwinReverb Tele-Meister

The soundbytes are great indeed...

I love the Strat with Reverb soundbyte too. But the price is "right" too...ahum. An EL-84 head would cost around $ 3000 here in the Netherlands. And then I would need a nice cab with Celestion Blue's to go with it (ouch!). I think I'll stick with my Pro jr that I have just retubed. That's one hot little amp!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.