1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Dingo ate my baby!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Fretting out, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Tonetele

Tonetele Poster Extraordinaire

Yes. We cannot talk about religions here and I don't want to . dlew919 enough, I want a Doctorate in Teleioty.
    Please Moderators , let's end this thread/post. We've all had our say.

2. chezdeluxe

chezdeluxe Poster Extraordinaire

Can you understand how absurd this proposition is.

It is tantamount to saying "Let's rid ourselves of courts and the right to a defence and the right to appeal decisions. Let's just decide guilt on the opinions of police and the Director of Public Prosecutions"

Yep if a person is charged that's good enough for Tonetele. God forbid that he ever serve on a jury.

3. Dacious

Dacious Poster Extraordinaire

It wasn't the Australian DPP. It was the Northern Territory Public Prosecutor. Darwin was like a big country town with 121,000 people. The police were smarting from being strongly criticised by the coroner for mishandling the case and evidence from day one. Murdoch media was running conspiracy theories - sound familiar?

It's known the rangers fed the dingos to keep them around for tourists and the dogs had become opportunistic thieves around the campsite, someone snapped a picture of a big dingo walking through the camp minutes before it happened. The tracker said the dingo carried and dragged the baby to the ranger's huts and may have eaten it underneath.

The clothes were found after several hours in an area already searched - indicating someone placed them there. Then they were interfered with by the first cop on the scene when the area should have been roped off. All that time both Chamberlains and kids were in plain sight with no opportunity to place them there.

The theory is rangers discovered the clothes and/or the body and moved them to prevent dogs being shot or removed from the rock.

Either way, Lindy couldn't have been involved because she was accompanied.

chezdeluxe likes this.
  4. MojoTrwall

MojoTrwall Tele-Meister

I love the tropic thunder joke about it.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.