Dimarzio Pre B1

robt57

Telefied
My Pre B1 went in, and still there in the orig git for 10+years. A 48 Proto Broadcaster piney I cobbled. It is a nasty snarly beast, yet vol pot turned back almost docile. But no tone circuit..

Digget

middy

Friend of Leo's
I still like my PreB1, but ever since I built my Tele Deluxe partscaster with PAF style pickups, I’ve become addicted to the midrange content of a bridge humbucker. I’m thinking about putting a Chopper T in my Esquire instead of the PreB1…

2HBStrat

Friend of Leo's
I have one in my 48 proto pine tele. I call it a snarlcaster if that is any indication of my opinion. It is a fairly rowdy PU responce wise and hits hard when git is near or wide open. Mine has no tone circuit and does not loose upper end responce when even on 1/3 throttle on the git vol pot.
What's a 48 proto pine Tele?
My Pre B1 went in, and still there in the orig git for 10+years. A 48 Proto Broadcaster piney I cobbled. It is a nasty snarly beast, yet vol pot turned back almost docile. But no tone circuit..

Digget
What's a 48 Proto Broadcaster piney?

middy

Friend of Leo's
What's a 48 proto pine Tele?

What's a 48 Proto Broadcaster piney?

BQsK2dK.jpg

Southpaw Tele

Friend of Leo's
Yeah, I went all DiMarzio in my only Tele, a Player Series. Chopper T in the bridge and an Area T in the neck. Dead silent, but they cover a lot of ground. I looked at a Pre-B1 for an old JazzEsquire build I did about 10 years ago and stupidly went a different direction. Still want to try that pickup. May need another Tele!

middy

Friend of Leo's
Well, since I got my Marshall SV20c (20 watt plexi combo), I’ve enjoyed the preB1 through it so much I’ve decided to keep it.