Digitech Pedal Owners Club

chemobrain

Friend of Leo's
I'm in.

RP1000 Multi. - Love it. Better than any of the comparable products in my opinion (arguable I know)

RP 500 - Back up to the above.

Jamman Stereo - Fantastic pedal. I use it in stereo with guitar in the left channel output to a Guitar amp and Bass in the right channel output to a Bass amp. Then I practice drumming to the guit/bass loop. Great fun and good training/practice.

Bad Monkey - I like it but my Ibanez TS7 just edges it out on tone. Just!
the rp 1000 got a lot of good press from mike jackson former guitar player.

hopdybob

Friend of Leo's
first the GNX1 than a GNX3 but it was huge, so went back to the GNX2
the GNX1 and 2 were used and had the known power supply problem.
some diodes in the pedal were bad and had to replace them all 4 to get them working again.
the 2 is still waiting for the moment i can replace some microswitches so i can program the unit by hand instead off pc

but these were great pedal, good idea and it would be a good thing that Digitech would make an updated version with the newest software and we can mix amps again ;-)

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
Ventura Vibe owner. The VV is one of the most underated pedals out there. Smooth gooey vintage vibe thing by turning the internal drive knob (like first notes of video) and it does a great Leslie rotary speaker thing. I use the Rotary setting mostly, the vintage setting on one tune and haven't found a use for the Modern setting yet. Great Vibe/Leslie!!! Highly recommend this one!!

vr6pilot

TDPRI Member
Six years, 186 posts.....

...and I'm the first in with the RP6?

AND

...the RP7?

This thread is for all owners of Digitech pedals (I didn't notice an existing group so figured I would start one). Yeah they have different lines (Hardwire, etc.) but why bother segregating?

Since I started this, I'm in with my Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion.

I love the SC2!
But hated the Hot Head.

Ben Harmless

Poster Extraordinaire
Hardwire Stereo Reverb and an Obscura delay. Two of the best sounding pedals I own. I truly wish that the Obscura would go full-wet, because it would live in my recording rig as an outboard device - those algorithms are stellar.

The Hardwire is what got me to like reverb. The plate setting is just vast and beautiful. It inspired me to create a whole new act with a whole new sound - one where I don't actually use the pedal anymore, but you get the point.

kevsonic

Tele-Meister
Ventura Vibe owner. The VV is one of the most underated pedals out there. Smooth gooey vintage vibe thing by turning the internal drive knob (like first notes of video) and it does a great Leslie rotary speaker thing. I use the Rotary setting mostly, the vintage setting on one tune and haven't found a use for the Modern setting yet. Great Vibe/Leslie!!! Highly recommend this one!!

I agree. I lean heavily on the Vintage setting, which is IMO a pretty underrated univibe sound. The Rotary setting is a great, too. Modern, not as much, but with some knob adjustments can be a workable chorus.

4pickupguy

Doctor of Teleocity
I agree. I lean heavily on the Vintage setting, which is IMO a pretty underrated univibe sound. The Rotary setting is a great, too. Modern, not as much, but with some knob adjustments can be a workable chorus.
Very true. New discovery. Try that modern mode in a subtle Wet/Dry configuration!! Yuge!!!

Paul in Colorado

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Earlier this year I bought a RP 360 just to have to jam with recordings. Since then I've used it for gigs and recording. I wish that it was still supported and there were upgrades available, but it does most of what I need it to do. I run it into my studio monitors and it sounds especially good through them.

Riffraff12571

Tele-Afflicted
DL-8 Hardwire Delay - I love it.

My older Jamman pedal is big & heavy but it's a great tool.

I have a Trio I still haven't still haven't bonded with but I've barely used it and need spend some time with it.I

But my favorite piece of Digitech gear by far is my 90's Valve FX.

Last edited:

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Picked up one of these recently:
dig-WhammyV-Top-300.jpg

It's been most enjoyable playing around with it for the past couple of days.
I have the Whammy 4 it is fun to noodle with

this is the best use of the pedal I have heard recorded

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Hi ho,
My Digitech Freqout arrived in the mail from Sweetwater music, who by the by have great customer service.
It makes a version of feedback ( the best so far I have to other older feedback pedals both from Boss
I like making slow, hamfisted noise rock ( think Flippers Prince of Punk guitar: Ted Falconi)
This pedal makes a really clear feedback tone that can be set to feedback at different intervals.

Yes, it does work, I like it.
However never happy to leave well enough aloneI plugged it into a T.C. electronic Dark Matter distortion, a TC Electronic Ditto looper and hall of fame reverb prior to plugging it into a mild to medium amp patch in my RP360 box thingie.
I used Reason to record a single track from the looper into the sludge track. I copied the feedback sample tuned it up and down to different pitches (cut past , cut past) doubled the track and added a different brand of do not fold bend spindle or mutilate to each track which played in unison along with the sludge fest.
I like this pedal. It is like a guitar it generates a signal that can be sculpted into audio honey or acid.
if you would like a taste, go here:

nice I like it!

Spudly

Tele-Meister
Trio
Trio+
Gunslinger
EX7
Jamman SoloXT
Jamman original
Tone Driver
Bad Monkey
RP500
S Drum
Vocalist Live 4

I live just north of the company headquarters.