1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Digitech Jamman Solo XT Memory expansion card

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by tubeswell, Oct 10, 2017.

1. tubeswell

tubeswell Friend of Leo's

Got one of these loopers https://www.mymemory.co.uk/digitech-jam-man-solo-xt-memory-cards-and-accessories.html a few months back, and being an old fuddy duddy, am wondering about which memory expansion card to get (takes Micro SDHC cards up to 32Gb storage)

What would a good but basic threshold for Class? read/write speed? (of decent quality). I realise its a matter of faster = better, but I don't want to spend more money than I have to.

What cards are people using?

2. tubeswell

tubeswell Friend of Leo's

Wow I got a response from tech support at Digitech within minutes!

"Card class and speed should not make much audible difference. The JamMan actually uses only about 16mB, so a 32gB card will work but leave a lot of open space."

FWIW

3. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Friend of Leo's

Hi tubeswell, I got the exact same looper a few months back also. Here is the chip I am using. I had to zoom in on the photo to read it, but it looks like it says "Class 4". Works fine!

Image1507694270.644490.jpg

tubeswell and Steve Holt like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.