Did you hear about the dyslexic occultist?

Ed Driscoll

Friend of Leo's
Yessiree, dyslexia is a funny thing.

So is deafness, and speech problems. And obesity, and alcohol abuse. Retardation is a hoot, too, and blonde hair. Religious differences are a great source for yucks, and minority status... don't get me started!

i-had-to-leave-they-were-having-fun-wrong.jpg

DugT

Tele-Afflicted

So is deafness, and speech problems. And obesity, and alcohol abuse. Retardation is a hoot, too, and blonde hair. Women! Religious differences are a great source for yucks, and minority status... don't get me started!
I appreciate all of them because they help me to feel even more superior!

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member

So is deafness, and speech problems. And obesity, and alcohol abuse. Retardation is a hoot, too, and blonde hair. Women! Religious differences are a great source for yucks, and minority status... don't get me started!

True story: I was talking with a married heterosexual man dressed as a woman and identified as X instead of M or F on her (his) drivers license. Talked about all the confusing gender identifications of our times, gained some understanding, which is not of a single situation.
She has been a married man with the same genuine woman (who I've also met) for years, and her wife fully supports her identification freedom.

Then, she gets talking about some marriage struggles and complains about women this and women that!
Oh the humanity!

I had to laugh and point out that she was complaining about the gender she identifies with!
We shared a hug before she headed home.
Complicated old world...