Did I make a mistake buying this for modding?

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
Not trolling at all. I’m new to modding guitars and really genuinely want answer to these questions. I think its a beautiful guitar but I need a wider neck for my very large hands and i need a humbucking guitar.
I was sort of kidding. Check out Warmoth for necks. I got both of my wide necks from there. I’m really happy with them.

Legba-1967

TDPRI Member
I was sort of kidding. Check out Warmoth for necks. I got both of my wide necks from there. I’m really happy with them.
I already have a custom neck with a 1 3/4” nut width picked out I just need to know if it’ll work on this thinner Bullet body.

Festofish

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Go to the hardware store and buy a Hole Reamer. Use it carefully and slowly. Lockers will fit after if not before. Great for putting American tuners on an import. Electronics should be set unless you want to upgrade. I find most stock pups/electronics are fine. Not sure if the noiseless pups have any special requirements. Play the heck out of it!

Legba-1967

TDPRI Member
I went ahead and returned the guitar. Just to many variables and not knowing if things are gonna fit. I think I’ll just look into doing a complete build with a neck and body from Warmoth. Thanks for all the replies.