Did I invent something or

Vegetable Man

Tele-Meister
Heat a skillet with a good amount of oil, add tortilla, top with Chihuahua cheese, chorizo, and another tortilla. Flip when the first side is crispy. Plate when the second side is crispy and cheese is melted. Serve with guacamole, salsa, and crema mexicana (or sour cream).

dspellman1

Tele-Meister
did I just figure out what everyone else already knew?

I decided to make my own Quesadilla out of sliced Honey Ham, Mozzarella Cheese and On The Border Salsa. Placed between two flour tortillas and grilled it in a skillet. The salsa might have been a bit out of date but it was in the fridge and available. It was really good and left that nice salsa taste. A nice comfort food lunch. Maybe next time I'll try Mexican 4-cheese and pizza sauce. Am I pushing the envelope on Quesadilla's?

Sorry no pics, I ate it. Perhaps next time.

Any good recipes for Quesadilla?
Cheese plus stuff melted between tortillas. Always good.

bullfrogblues

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
This salsa is hard to beat! and they have 10 other flavors.
1657889420940.png

bholder

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
It annoys me that the publish "best by" dates on food. As a single guy, that's not useful information. What I need to know is the "will kill you after" date. C'mon, folks, equal rights for single dudes! haha

Timbresmith1

Friend of Leo's
did I just figure out what everyone else already knew?

I decided to make my own Quesadilla out of sliced Honey Ham, Mozzarella Cheese and On The Border Salsa. Placed between two flour tortillas and grilled it in a skillet. The salsa might have been a bit out of date but it was in the fridge and available. It was really good and left that nice salsa taste. A nice comfort food lunch. Maybe next time I'll try Mexican 4-cheese and pizza sauce. Am I pushing the envelope on Quesadilla's?

Sorry no pics, I ate it. Perhaps next time.

Any good recipes for Quesadilla?
Maybe next time it’s a Calzone…

Buckaroo65

Tele-Afflicted
It annoys me that the publish "best by" dates on food. As a single guy, that's not useful information. What I need to know is the "will kill you after" date. C'mon, folks, equal rights for single dudes! haha
If it doesn’t need a shave, it’s okay to eat.

Cam

Friend of Leo's
Heck! I'm inventing things all the time only to find they've already been invented, not just food either. I might be past my due date.