Deutschland Sticker on B-bender telecaster

Jowes_84

Tele-Holic
Prefer the Frankfurt sticker.
As a German I am not on great terms with the German flag but if you think it’s cool do it! I could possibly hit a tourist / souvenir shop and send something over.
Just be aware that if ever in Germany or maybe even around Europe, you might get questions depending on which club you play if you have the German flag all over your stuff and you might also have fans that you might not want to have as a fan.

bendercaster

Tele-Afflicted
Prefer the Frankfurt sticker.
As a German I am not on great terms with the German flag but if you think it’s cool do it! I could possibly hit a tourist / souvenir shop and send something over.
Just be aware that if ever in Germany or maybe even around Europe, you might get questions depending on which club you play if you have the German flag all over your stuff and you might also have fans that you might not want to have as a fan.
Ha! Fair enough. I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty happy with the Frankfurt sticker now.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Consider me puzzled, but if we are talking about that 'random" sticker on Clarence White's B bender, why would that be or interest to anyone other than he or Marty Stuart who inherited the guitar? Otherwise, it's just poser nonsense to me.

Get creative and find your own stickers (if you must). It just looks dumb to me and if I am thinking it, so are others.
yeah, well, you are just one vote bro. Apparently, since there is a product to be sold, there are more people who want one OR who make their own clarence casters than you think.

Sax-son

Friend of Leo's
I found the sticker for the OP, so, you know, I was contributing to what you see as stupidity. Always fun to hold the mirror, the suprise on people's faces--> "im not trying to be mean" uhh okay... just socially inept or???
Another person hung up on their perception of psychology while not really contributing to the subject at hand. Good job "BRO".