I worked on the neck a little more. The fret markers are just sitting there in this picture, but the side markers are in. Decided on the stone over fake MOP obviously. I've been putting most of my time into the neck pocket template. The fix for the heel was pretty simple, a little filler and some sanding. But... then I discovered I screwed up and the neck was about 5mm too far forward. And the angle was off a little. Not enough I couldn't have dealt with it, but still. I thought about moving the bridge to compensate, but then I'd also have to tweak other things, so what the heck. The filler came out again and I redid the neck pocket in the correct position. Well, correct as far as I can tell. I thought it was right before too so who knows what tomorrow will bring! And THEN... when I was routing the pickup cavities, my guide moved. Oops. No big deal, still on the template. Out came the filler. Again. Dang I like that stuff. I'd mention what it is I'm using but the name has slipped my mind. Durham's? Dunham's? A powder you mix with water. Sets up relatively fast and easy to work with once it's set. I worked on other details while that set up, then went back and corrected it. I think I've got it now. Template for the neck, controls are done. I also got the outline, bridge, and switch locations set for the pick guard. I planed one side of the body blank but still want to take about 1/8" off of the other side to take it down to 1.75" total. Using the router to plane that thing is a hassle but it works, eventually, and I'm on a mandatory vacation this week so I've got time. I just didn't have it in me to do it this evening. Once I got the p'up route fixed, I was done for the day. Materials to do a tobacco burst have been ordered so the color is decided. I think pretty much all decisions are made so now it's down to just building the thing.