Derek Carr

Bluesboy3

Tele-Afflicted
You might know I'm a Raider fan. That in and of itself shouldn't tip my hat here.

Discuss Derek Carr. Or don't.

Up to you.

twangking

Friend of Leo's
Went to college with a Derek Carr. He liked pizza a lot. Probably ate two extra large pizzas in one sitting with a gallon of milk. Country boy. Hope he's doing well, I didn't maintain contact. He didn't play any sports, though. Not this Derek

Fiesta Red

Poster Extraordinaire
I grew up in KC, so the Raiders and anything about them can f right off. They could relocate to Guam, and I'd hate them with every fiber of my mortal coil. I want to strap every cosplay foam rubber Gwar-inspired Raiders fan to a rocket and shoot them into the sun.
Now, don’t hold back—tell us what you really think!

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I like him. I’m a Falcons fan, unfortunately, but I think DC has the potential to win a ship. I’m happy he’s come back from his injury.

I was able to see a game in the old Raider nation in the bleachers. What an experience. Very loyal fans.

Rufus

Friend of Leo's
I miss Darryl Lamonica throwing the bomb to speedy Warrren Wells or Fred Biletnikoff (the slowest wide receiver to ever play the game.)
Luved Snake Stabler and his badboy "study the playbook by the light of the jukebox" outlook.

Carr has potential...I guess we are forbidden to discuss Gruden.
I think owner Al Davis' last 10 years were really screwed up.
His son Mark NEEDS a different haircut.

Oh...and the Immaculate Reception was an illegal play.

drf64

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Went to college with a Derek Carr. He liked pizza a lot. Probably ate two extra large pizzas in one sitting with a gallon of milk. Country boy. Hope he's doing well, I didn't maintain contact. He didn't play any sports, though. Not this Derek

This Derek Carr deserves his own thread.

srvy

TDPRI Member
I'm a Chiefs fan so I must ask, what's with the eye shadow and mascara? Carr seems to be the Alice Cooper of football.

lammie200

Friend of Leo's
I don’t know why we would be forbidden from discussing Gruden but I think Carr will do better without him. Gruden was a lousy play caller IMHO. I noticed that Carr executed a surprise pass play to help salt away the game today. That play call would be unlikely under Gruden.

Last edited: