"Delayed" Lottery...

thunderbyrd

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
...yeah right. i know exactly what happened. at headquarters they draw the numbers. then some guy jumps up and says, "Wait a minute! that's Thunderbyrd's number! Stop everything, we've got to find someway to correct this!"

so they invent a convenient "security protocol" to give them time to dream up a way to cheat me out of my 2 billion. alotta ingenuity goes into this, week after week.

Killing Floor

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
Never been a regular player but usually a couple times a month we’ll buy 10 tickets.

When my dad was around once we tried to estimate the real odds of 10 sets (60 numbers) times 2 per month times 20 years, only ever having matched 1 number on 3 different occasions.

Jim_in_PA

Friend of Leo's
The delay is because one participating state's system couldn't provide their sales information. They were working to resolve that so that they could post the numbers.

ale.istotle

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Feel free to ruin my life. Beats the hell outta being broke... 😞
Probably so. Still, when you win you'll essentially go into the world's most posh witness protection program. You won't be able to go do anything you are used to doing without someone asking (or demanding) money. You won't be able to trust anyone either.

The company I work at had a salesperson win over $200MM about 20-25 yrs ago. Had to bug out of their house because random people would just show up and ask for money, 'pay off my mortgage', 'help my mom/dad/son/daughter', 'help me save my farm', whatever. Basically had to split from their life before. Everyone you ever knew would come asking for money and feel entitled to it as well.

You could receive it into a trust or a corporation but eventually word gets around who has all that coin.

Stringbanger

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Probably so. Still, when you win you'll essentially go into the world's most posh witness protection program. You won't be able to go do anything you are used to doing without someone asking (or demanding) money. You won't be able to trust anyone either.

The company I work at had a salesperson win over $200MM about 20-25 yrs ago. Had to bug out of their house because random people would just show up and ask for money, 'pay off my mortgage', 'help my mom/dad/son/daughter', 'help me save my farm', whatever. Basically had to split from their life before. Everyone you ever knew would come asking for money and feel entitled to it as well.

You could receive it into a trust or a corporation but eventually word gets around who has all that coin.

Well then, I ain’t playin’! Winning sounds too much of a hassle.:mad:

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Anybody know some guy by the name of Thunderbyrd? We gotta delivery for
him.

1667921813691.png