Hey, all. Hope this finds you & loved ones well. So here's the deal. I'm a member of and often gig at a 1920s-era church/meeting hall that our neighborhood rehabbed into a kind of community center. We put a fine HVAC system and two sump pumps in it, fixed the gutters and downspouts, run downspout hoses away from the foundation, etc. But when it's not being used, we set the thermostat at 80 in the summer, 55 in the winter This matters because leaving it at these settings (consensus choice; I lobbied for 74/60) seems to allow its humidity problem to remain and perhaps fester. Its basement (60 x 25 ft., 7-foot ceiling, with cinderblock walls & and a concrete floor throughout) gets flooded sometimes, as the place was built in our 'hood's lowest point. And it sat dormant, unheated, and uncooled for 20 years. We've cleaned out the moisture-holding stuff in the basement, of course. But a moldy smell and clamminess remain, especially with our HVAC set at that 80 summer/55 winter setting. With this spring & summer's rains and heat, the problem is somewhat worse than usual. So I'm thinking of buying this (well-reviewed) thing for the basement, and running it steadily: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JMZJX4B/?tag=tdpri-20 Do you think it will have enough capacity and umph to help dry out the basement and keep it dry, even when the HVAC is running minimally? And what do you recommend for washing down the basement to kill its generations of mold/mildew smell? E.g., some mild bleach/special mold-killing solution. (It's gotta be minimally toxic to bipeds, too, as I'm allergic to a lot of chemicals.) The upstairs/performing area smells minimally. But I want to improve and preserve the place. Not only because it's such a fine and fun place to play, but as a very valued part of our community now. (On rainy, non-concert days, a lot of our kids are in there doing impromptu plays--which of course turn into wild nerf gun wars.) Thanks for your suggestions!