Dean Owners Club!

SpaceAceman

Tele-Meister
Welcome all to the Dean Owners Club. I searched and didn't see one, so let me know if this exists. I realize that in a Tele forum, Dean "points" might not have a strong representation...But I have seen a few Cadillacs show up so...post 'em if you got 'em! And special love for the Dean Nashvegas owners - there Dean brand Telecasters!

Here is my Cadillac Ranch

1WHiv0N.jpg

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
D7BE767D-5A5E-4ABA-ACCA-4116A4762A5B.jpeg

I have a Demonator Metalman 4-string Bass. It was a CL purchase, with dead active electronics. I rewired it passive and strung it up with some D’Addario chrome flatwounds. I haven’t had a chance to play it much yet, but it’s got a great-feeling neck and sounds more wide-range, hi-fi and slightly scooped than I’m used to (coming from playing 4-string P-type basses). I like it a lot; just need to figure out where its sound is appropriate vs. the P bass sound.

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
Welcome all to the Dean Owners Club. I searched and didn't see one, so let me know if this exists. I realize that in a Tele forum, Dean "points" might not have a strong representation...But I have seen a few Cadillacs show up so...post 'em if you got 'em! And special love for the Dean Nashvegas owners - there Dean brand Telecasters!

Here is my Cadillac Ranch

1WHiv0N.jpg
Wow, that’s a fleet right there. The one on the right: hubba hubba!

Sneaks

TDPRI Member
My two early 2000's Dean EVO Specials.

Attachments

• EVO 2.jpg
    EVO 2.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 4
  • EVO Special 3.jpg
    EVO Special 3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4