Dead + Co 2022

Matt Sarad

Tele-Afflicted
My first show with the Grateful Dead was June 27th, 1972. I was 16.
I find DeadCo more of Mayer and Company.
They are slow and Mayer is too high in the mix.
I don't care for his tone or musical ideas.

That being said, he's doing a better job than Trey did for the Fare Thee Well shows in 2015. I saw 4/5 of those.
I found the Furthur line up and performances more to my liking with John Kadlecik, aka "Fake Jerry" according to Kreutzmann.
DSO are good 95% of the times I've seen them.
Joe Russo's Almost Dead are entertaining.
Kreutzmann's Billy and the Kids kicked new life into Bill's drumming. He still has it at quicker tempos. Billy Strings is great on electric.

John O

Tele-Meister
Dead and Co are in Boulder CO this wkd. I didn’t go, have seen them several times previously, generally good shows. We came out to see 2 nights of umphrey’s McGee at red rocks. They are the best live.

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
My first show with the Grateful Dead was June 27th, 1972. I was 16.
I find DeadCo more of Mayer and Company.
They are slow and Mayer is too high in the mix.
I don't care for his tone or musical ideas.

That being said, he's doing a better job than Trey did for the Fare Thee Well shows in 2015. I saw 4/5 of those.
I found the Furthur line up and performances more to my liking with John Kadlecik, aka "Fake Jerry" according to Kreutzmann.
DSO are good 95% of the times I've seen them.
Joe Russo's Almost Dead are entertaining.
Kreutzmann's Billy and the Kids kicked new life into Bill's drumming. He still has it at quicker tempos. Billy Strings is great on electric.

I think Jerry would have loved to see what Billy Strings is doing - with his own band I mean.

I’d like to go to Dead & Co just to sell off this tie dye collection in the parking lot, but I probably won’t. They are playing Pine Knob where I saw them for the only time in 1980 - and which wasn’t sold out !

To the OP : I’d love to be able to say “I’m gonna bike to Shoreline” !