1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Day off and empty house, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Sotakoira Musti, Nov 18, 2020.

1. old soul

old soul Tele-Meister

Haven't had a day to myself in a long time and miss it. Whatever you do, enjoy

Wulf and P Thought like this.
  2. Whatizitman

Whatizitman Friend of Leo's

I reserve those days for recording songs. Or at least vocals for tracks already in the can.

3. Preacher

Preacher Friend of Leo's

@Flaneur beat me to it.

I usually on those days checked to see how loud my amps got. But with apartment living now I think I will just peruse guitar forums all day and complain about how bad my playing is instead of practicing.

Wulf likes this.
  4. Wulf

Wulf Tele-Afflicted

thats why i play jazzmaster and tele...dont want a strat with its rear mounted rat trap..
    how would you explain that at accident and emergency
    its like urban myth of the mishap with the tube on the vaccuum cleaner..." oh this?...i fell down stairs....honest"

5. Lost_N_Austin

Lost_N_Austin Friend of Leo's

I'm currently browsing the TDPRI and listening to my local Radio to modern Country Music. Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean followed by Kelsea Ballerini singing "A Hole in the Bottle.

At 11:20, I just dialed into the local Country Radio Station to try and win Brad Paisley Tickets to anywhere he has a concert next year. Caller number "SIX" wins - I was caller number "FIVE". Most of the times I call I get just a busy signal but I have also been Caller number ONE and Caller number THREE in the last week.

I'll be sure and let you all know when I Win. You can play to in your area if you get the Bobby Bones broadcast out of Nashville on your local radio station. He announces on his morning show- what hours of the day you can call in at twenty minutes after the hour. Not every hour, just the ones they give you clues to.

Lost_N_Austin

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.