David Spade! Does not look good.

Milspec

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
He looks good, but he hasn't been really funny since Chris Farley's death

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
I watched him playing golf with Tiger Woods on YouTube one day, he was pretty funny playing off Tiger, but Tiger can be pretty funny when he wants to also. Tiger did pretty good with the one liners, and David did surprisingly well on the golf course.
Really? I would not imagine him to be athletic in any way . Not even golf haha

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Really? I would not imagine him to be athletic in any way . Not even golf haha

He isn't as big as a minute, but he hit some pretty decent shots. Under the circumstances of playing with Woods. It would be kind of like if you were suddenly on stage with your favorite pro guitarist. Would your technique suffer at all, especially with the cameras rolling?

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
He isn't as big as a minute, but he hit some pretty decent shots. Under the circumstances of playing with Woods. It would be kind of like if you were suddenly on stage with your favorite pro guitarist. Would your technique suffer at all, especially with the cameras rolling?
Hah, yes I could imagine getting a little stage fright with ol tiger in front of me, as I would Jimmy page overlooking me trying to take a solo

charlie chitlin

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
He's not funnier than me, but he's funnier than you. Joke. Take no offense.
:p:p:p
Actually...the funniest thing that I've ever heard that he said was from a guy who was a Domino's delivery guy in Beverly Hills who wrote a tell-all about the stars he delivered to.
When Spade placed his order, he was asked if he had any coupons and he said, "No...I'm rich."
It's not even that funny...it's Spade funny.
It's a fine line between dry and yawn.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter

his reputation says otherwise. according to Heather Locklear anyways....