Dangerous knuckleheads drivers in your locale are usually driving what ?

flathd

Poster Extraordinaire
Speaking of knuckleheads with Dodge Chargers...we had a neighborhood kid named Lonnie, that bought a brand new 1968 Charger 440, that would outrun the cops on the 35 MPH residential street at 90 mph and get the Charger hidden in the garage before the cops ever caught up to him. This happened several times, at the time we thought he was cool.
Now, I would probably shake my fist and yell at him.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
I was running late for a visit to my cardiologist and was driving a little faster than usual. A knucklehead sees me driving my Z4 with the top down and wants to race. He won.

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
Subie drivers are just chill and like to take it easy and stay out of the way of the real knuckleheads who think they are more important than any one else :cool:

That might be true. When I was writing out the check for an Outback the dealer finance dude said I was in good company with it being the most common decent new car their customers buy outright. He said Outbacks, Foresters and Golf family (VW) are bought by millionaires and those with modest means, and are their chain's brands sought after by people with the most education.

ClashCityTele

Friend of Leo's
Volkswagen doesn’t belong.
b25lY21zOjA2MDkxZjZh.jpg

bgmacaw

Doctor of Teleocity
Working from home today, but yesterday's knucklehead on my drive home from the office was a woman in an older Toyota Corolla. She was texting on her phone, of course. I was in the right lane coming up on a right turn and she was in the left just ahead of me. Suddenly she bumps into the median and overcompensates to recover, swerving right in front of me. My pre-collision alert kicks in and it hits the brakes along with me going into the just opened up right turn lane. That prevents a collision.

Bottom line, I'm glad my Ranger has all those electronic gizmos to help me avoid texting knuckleheads.

bcorig

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
Lost in the 909 trying to find my way home
Here ?

Chargers/Challengers.

10/1 over any other make.

And, if it’s on the freeway ? Probably a third of them are chasing some other dangerous, unskilled waste of skin driving a - you guessed it - Moparmobile.

What about where YOU live ?
I notice more pickup trucks doing very unsafe m, intimidating things at Freeway speeds. Anything less than 85 mph seems to be an affront which will earn your being passed on the right with a dangerously close cut back in front of you followed by the requisite extended middle finger. Otherwise, Anything from a Prius to an S Class Mercedes Benz will run red lights, tailgate and demonstrate similar degrees of a-h-l-e-y.

Sconnie

Friend of Leo's
In CO it's a certain "group special license plate" that's a common tip off for reckless and dangerous drivers. It's been tragically usurped by hypocrites and they can all go drive off a cliff if you ask me.

greenhornet

Tele-Meister
In hillbilly WV... Trucks and Jeeps... Not the suburban toy Jeeps, the real thing, jacked up with massive tires. Ditto the trhcks.