Dangerous knuckleheads drivers in your locale are usually driving what ?

Gimble

Tele-Meister
As a driver of a German vehicle, usually a German vehicle (Mercedes-Benz mostly) or a Dodge (yes Chargers & Chalkengers) for some reason…

Mike Eskimo

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Rentals ? I know !

Ha ! There is a crazy sub group that owns wheels/tires for them (Chargers/Challengers) and then rents them for the weekend , tears up the rubber they own , then puts the rental wheels back on before turn in.

muscmp

Friend of Leo's
men truck drivers #1. they go faster than anyone and dare you to pull out in front of them because they know you will die. they still beat you to the gas station! #2 women with kids in the vehicle. keep an eye on the driving and not on the snot rolling down the kid's nose.

play music!

sax4blues

Poster Extraordinaire
Expand on dangerous. Where I live speed limit is max, 5-10 under always acceptable.

I drive 5-10 over as normal, so in this neck of the woods I’m a clear and present danger.

I drive a Kia Soul EV, 0-60 6.9 sec, top speed 85.

VintageSG

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
1) The American term is 'Ricer'. Stink loud exhausts, lowered, aftermarket alloys with liquorice strip thin tyres, often balding. Add-on aerodynamically questionable tat and a sub-woofer. Dunga-dunga-dunga-thud-thud.
2) German 'prestige' cars that they really shouldn't be able to afford. Often with stupid loud exhausts et al as above.
3) Japanese rockets. Skylines, Imprezas and others of that ilk. Fantastic cars, but not in their hands. See above for the mods al too often made.
4) Shonky piles of tat that wish to return to their oxide state, with loud exhausts.
5) Land/Range Rovers with more bling than if a tarts handbag had a productive night of copulation with Liberaces wardrobe. And sub-woofers. More money than sense buying those execrable vehicles in the first place.
6) Other soft roaders and ruddy SUV's
7) Superbikes. The rear tyres -always- have a stripe where they've performed burn-outs for the delight of their troglodytic peons and hand-ground chicken strips. yes, hand-ground chicken strips. Oh, when they do wear leathers, their knee sliders show grinder marks too. Stink loud exhausts. Often revved to the limiter and held there, spitting malevolence as they shatter the night. Solo players of the pink oboe, the bally lot of them.

All driven by premature ejaculation drivers who have binary control input.