Dang Snow

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
We got 3 inches this morning. Very early for southern Indiana. I like snow just hate the cold that comes with it and.....
The insanity of the salt trucks. They really get carried away with it.
I would like 10x that, but could it please wait for my new skis and bindings to have their wedding ceremony this week? Wait for Mount Bohemia (video below, same as my skis) season pass sale next week?

If I stop posting this winter you can assume a sexagenarian buying full-on freeride/backcountry skis and following his daughter in the double blacks was too much.

pbBGKGo.jpg

Lonn

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
I'm up in Carmel, we've got about the same and still snowing.

imwjl

Doctor of Teleocity
Also look at it in this context.

Not in the news as western water problems, but most of the Midwest that feeds a lot of the world and still manufactures a lot of stuff has been in or near drought for 2 years. It has impacted this year's harvest. On top of that low water levels in the Mississippi also very much fed by the Ohio River need every bit of healthy precipitation. Snow in warm IN won't risk floods and replenish. Those rivers need to fill up to get minerals and energy upstream with the same importance of getting grain downstream.

bluesfordan

Friend of Leo's
I saw a radar map a few minutes ago. Snow in Detroit MI. Here, we're further north than they are and I was walking outside in short sleeve shirt. Probably last time until late next spring