D'Addario Players Circle Rewards

studio1087

Telefied
Ad Free Member
its been a long time since D'Addario killed the Players Points program. I used to love the "free" tshirts and pint glasses and coffee mugs and whatnot.

Now they have the Players Circle program where each string pack has a code that you enter into a personal profile online and you can redeem profile points for "free" stuff.

With the old program you paid postage for your stuff. The new program has "free" shipping.

Nothing is "free". :lol:

So......10 packs of 80/20 acoustic strings and 4 packs of 80/20 coated acoustic strings (plus 100 free points for signing up) and this shirt is on it's way just in time for cargo shorts and lawn mowing season.....

da_prod_df86s_black_shirt_main_2.jpg

I may not be a ginger with a ginger beard and a cold steal eyed stare but damnit I'll have the shirt in a few days. I do have olive drab cargo shorts.

Thank you John D'Addario. Been playing your strings for 40 years.

"Free" T-shirt guys. Living the dream. :cool:

soulman969

Telefied
Ad Free Member
All green. Robins everywhere. I'll be mowing for three hours this weekend with iPhone and noise canceling headphones. Time to get my mow jam sound track on.

The backyard. Tshirt time.

FullSizeRender_zpskdpd8zdg.jpg

That's good news John. I'll be back in Muskego for a visit by April 30th. It was beautiful while I was there last year and I was hoping for more of the same this year. :)

william tele

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
When I opened the thread that bearded dude popped up and freaked me out.

I instantly thought..."Gawd! What happened to John?" "He used to be so handsome!'

Squirrelly beard man's got nothing on you!:)

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Dang, with that size lawn, you are gonna need quite a few T-shirts this summer. Better stock up on strings.

Anywhere else, that sentence would make no sense at all. Yup, we are a weird bunch.

soulman969

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I kinda like the idea of getting some kind of reward for my D'Addario purchases. I think I'm about due for one now but I think I'll use it on more strings. I have enough black t-shirts and coffee mugs at the moment.

Coop47

Poster Extraordinaire
I have over 5,000 points stored up. I got the dufflebag in the past. It's very well made, but I haven't found a use for it yet - not sure what I was thinking there. Next purchase will probably be a cable.