D, C, AA, AAA...AAAA?

trapdoor2

Friend of Leo's
Always something new. I didnt know AAAA (Quad-A?) batteries exist.

Goes in a Dell "active pen"...

20221119_105141.jpg

schmee

Telefied
Ad Free Member
I stopped learning after 2032

I learned somewhere recently that 2032 batteries are called that because they are 20mm wide and 3.2mm thick. Mind blowing.
2032's like for your Snark etc are like 2 for $7-8 locally. It's laughable.
I buy 12 or more on Ebay at maybe 50 cents each. Same brand names too.

stxrus

Doctor of Teleocity
I have a reference card of the batteries I need for all of my battery driven items. It makes it easier for me to keep the appropriate number of batteries on hand. This really is a big help during storm season.

kuch

Friend of Leo's
2032's like for your Snark etc are like 2 for $7-8 locally. It's laughable.
I buy 12 or more on Ebay at maybe 50 cents each. Same brand names too.
Are they authentic? I've heard so many stories about counterfeit goods on Amaze on and e baye. the latest was on the reviews of the shure sm 58. some people claimed that the item they received were fake and when they got the same item from Sweet water, the weights were different. another one that I won't buy from them is memory cards. so many reviews that appear to be fakes. hmmmm

btw those batteries are about $1/ea at costco

schmee

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Are they authentic? I've heard so many stories about counterfeit goods on Amaze on and e baye. the latest was on the reviews of the shure sm 58. some people claimed that the item they received were fake and when they got the same item from Sweet water, the weights were different. another one that I won't buy from them is memory cards. so many reviews that appear to be fakes. hmmmm

btw those batteries are about $1/ea at costco
I assume so, hard to say. You decide! They seem to last about like the others. I've not seeen them at Costco, I'll have to look I guess. I dont really want more than a dozen at one time though. I dont use many. 006.JPG 007.JPG

johnny k

Doctor of Teleocity
Go into wireless mouse, keyboard, xbox controller, tv remote, and so on. They are not so new though.