Custom Shop Telecaster Alternatives.

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by KrenarCilku, Sep 19, 2021.

1. KrenarCilku

KrenarCilku Tele-Meister

Hey guys, I had the pleasure of playing a couple of Maybach Nick Page Custom Shop Teleman Guitars and I actually made a video with Paul Davids about them.

I think those guitars are just incredible! Nick is a really cool builder and he also has many of his own unique shapes that he does.

If you have the opportunity to play a Maybach Custom, definitely give it a shot, they won't disappoint.

Here's my video for reference:

Who are some of your favorite custom shop builders that also do telecasters?

Cheers guys!

2. Jensen

Jensen TDPRI Member

That was interesting to watch. Great playing, great sounds. My only suggestion for any next time video would be to include some examples of how they sound completely clean.

I would be lying if I said I was playing any custom shop alternative telecaster but since you seem to have an interest in alternatives let me point you to the Danish brand Hansen. Not very well know but Andertons has made more videos about them. Here is an interesting one:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    KrenarCilku likes this.
  3. KrenarCilku

KrenarCilku Tele-Meister

thank you so much for the feedback and kind words man, cheers!

I've heard about Hansens.. I really dig Pete Honore's gold Hansen, stunning guitar!

Jensen likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.