Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by uriah1, May 14, 2020.
I get it. All the folks in town are more pleasant from a distance.
Rap "music" is GAAHHBAGE!
1) "Turn off your damn phone."
2) "Yeah, well, it's [any hardship, discomfort, gratification delay, or WORK] good for ya."
3) "That's it. Hand me that damn thing [phone]."
4) "I explained why. Now do it. It's good for ya."
5) "Whine for your phone again before you've earned it back and you won't see it for a month."
6) "It'll be good for ya."
^Both are curmudgeonly things to say...
" go ask your aunt sadie"
Nobody ever did better knowing less.
Since the kids use their phone for answers when I asked them something, if they ask me something I tell them “Look it up on your super phone”.