Curlicues

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
Keep one of them long, I suggest the B string.
It's a handy cigarette holder for a few drags between songs.
I used to see it done quite often in folk clubs.

Smokin' in a folk club! Reminds me of seeing Simon Nicol and Dave Swarbick at a tiny folk club in Leucadia CA. This was before Dave's DOUBLE lung transplant and was a chain smoker. The snow flake audience kept saying "no smoking" and he just shook his head and lit another one with the butt of the previous.

I think he used one match...sometime earlier in the day!

Great show!

MarkieMark

Friend of Leo's
Ha! Yeah, I thought about ridicule for less than 10 seconds, then turned my head about 75 degrees left...

0626222221.jpg

Yep. Can't say much about that!

Play 'em.

Si G X

Friend of Leo's
These are the worst I've ever seen... these photos don't do them justice on quite how bad they were. I feared for my eyes.

flappin.jpg
flappin2.jpg

P Thought

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
and there you'd be with a guitar stuck to your nose. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
sheer fear

Edit: in all the excitement over its new curly locks I've forgotten to mention how nicely the ol' Tak's cleaned up, and how good it sounds and feels to have new strings, after I forget how long.

0dark30 is its time to shine

IMG_20220628_035830442.jpg

@Dave Hicks, that's a great picture. I used to change my desktop background picture once in a while when I saw a good one, and that one would do it. Since my dad died I've stuck with the same desktop picture, of the last time Dad fired his beloved cannon, not long before he went in to Memory Care. And @Charlie Bernstein, the look is growing on me.

Last edited: