Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young & Jones

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by omahaaudio, Aug 11, 2019.

1. DonM

DonM Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Too bad. He was out of it the night I saw him; his head down on the table kind of out of it.

2. fretWalkr

fretWalkr TDPRI Member

I'm reading Graham Nash's Wild Tales and he talks about Taylor and Reeves in the section I just read. He said Reeves started demanding to sing some of his own songs during the show. They all 4 had songs they wanted to do with CSNY plus Graham says they wanted great songs and Reeves' material weren't up to their standards. Reeve started getting angry and hostile about it, which to me seems kind of clueless for a sideman. So they let him go in the middle of tour and brought a guy in from England who Stephen had played with.

Taylor was let go because he and Stills were close friends. Tensions were high on the tour, especially between Stills and Young. Neil accused Taylor of purposely screwing up his songs and said either Taylor goes or Neil would go.

3. Bassman8

Bassman8 Tele-Meister Gold Supporter

In one of the CSN bios Crosby or Nash (I'm going by memory) said the Reeves was wigging out and claiming to be a witch doctor. If that's true it probably didn't help matters.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.