1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Cream or Half & Half

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by burntfrijoles, Jan 26, 2021.

1. 1293

1293 Poster Extraordinaire

Same here. Good coffee - black.

2. JohnnyJumpUp

JohnnyJumpUp TDPRI Member

Heavy whipping cream. A small amount.

getbent likes this.
  3. 1293

1293 Poster Extraordinaire

My younger brother (who is 9 years older than me) puts sugar in his coffee. I inevitably pick up his cup accidentally and gag.

getbent likes this.
  4. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Friend of Leo's

I like my coffee like I like my women...strong and black! The thing is though, I also don't like it to be scalding hot (like many places serve it) to the point where I can't just take a big chug of it. So if I don't have time to just let it cool a bit, then I will put a splash of something in it to cool it down to a warm and drinkable temp. For that, cream or half and half, either one is fine...or an ice cube, shot of whiskey, etc.

5. Steerforth

Steerforth Friend of Leo's

I like my coffee brewed from coffee grounds obtained from the lowest bidder, then brewed and left on the burner until it becomes viscous and takes on a greenish tint.

Then it should be served in a cup that’s almost black inside because it hasn’t been washed in years.

Retired military. Old habits die hard. :lol:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.