Couple Brecker Tunes

Greggorios

Poster Extraordinaire
I'm a big fan too. Particularly of Mike. I had the good fortune of meeting him on a few occasions. Couldn't have been nicer or more down to earth. We lost him way too soon. For those who may not know that much about him he's often mentioned in the same breath as Coltrane and
other greats of the last 100 years. His brother Randy ranks pretty high up there also, founding member of Blood, Sweat and Tears, session player along with Mike on a countless number of records and an outstanding band leader in his own right.

Carl_Tone

Tele-Holic
I'm a big fan too. Particularly of Mike. I had the good fortune of meeting him on a few occasions. Couldn't have been nicer or more down to earth. We lost him way too soon. For those who may not know that much about him he's often mentioned in the same breath as Coltrane and
other greats of the last 100 years. His brother Randy ranks pretty high up there also, founding member of Blood, Sweat and Tears, session player along with Mike on a countless number of records and an outstanding band leader in his own right.
Thanks to You Tube we can still enjoy some of the great ones we've lost...Larry Coryell, Chick Corea ...