Country guitar player wanted - The Hague (Netherlands)

jodie

Tele-Meister
Looking for a guitar player who knows and likes traditional and neo-traditional country music and wants to join our band.

The line up so far:

- pedal steel guitar and vocals (that's me, occasional guitar also)
- backing vocals (female)
- bass
- drums and vocals

We are all very experienced amateur musicians (age 60+). Except for the drummer, who is a professional musician and also acts as a "band coach".

We have band practice weekly, on friday morning or afternoon in a studio in The Hague. So if you still have a daytime job: please don't bother!

We cover songs by Hank Williams, Buck Owens, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Ray Price, etcetera.

We don't play loud! Drummer uses brushes most of the time. All rehearsals are recorded and are available for listening a few days later.

If you're interested, or if you know somebody who might be, please get in touch!

telestratosonic

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Looking for a guitar player who knows and likes traditional and neo-traditional country music and wants to join our band.

The line up so far:

- bass
- drums and vocals

We are all very experienced amateur musicians (age 60+). Except for the drummer, who is a professional musician and also acts as a "band coach".

We have band practice weekly, on friday morning or afternoon in a studio in The Hague. So if you still have a daytime job: please don't bother!

We cover songs by Hank Williams, Buck Owens, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Ray Price, etcetera.

We don't play loud! Drummer uses brushes most of the time. All rehearsals are recorded and are available for listening a few days later.

If you're interested, or if you know somebody who might be, please get in touch!
The band will do well. There's a huge appetite for those artists and their music.

John_B

Tele-Meister
DM,
At least they were all open and honest about their weakness and sins.

Jodie,
Why don't you post some of your trad country songs. The harder the better.

2HBStrat

Friend of Leo's

The line up so far:

- bass
- drums and vocals

If I come over there from the USA to play do you have a place for me to live?

( I have several Teles and Fender amps)

Jazzcaster21

Tele-Holic

The line up so far:

- bass
- drums and vocals

Damn I wish I lived in The Netherlands. This is just the sort of band I am looking for right now.

stxrus

Poster Extraordinaire
I, also have a day job, and I’m not sure I can make the commute. I’ve gotta pass. But thanks for the offer anyway