Could I get some info about Mojotone?

Discussion in 'Shock Brother's DIY Amps' started by RatBug, Sep 10, 2019 at 3:53 PM.

1. RatBug

RatBug Tele-Meister

I was going to order a front and rear faceplate for the Princeton I'm building and they seem to be the only place with them in stock, but when I went to check out $57 was the cheapest option for shipping available.

Is that real? We are talking two slim pieces of plastic (I think) about 2" wide by 18" long and 1/8th" thick, it can't weight much at all, there has to be something wrong.

teletimetx likes this.
  2. teletimetx

teletimetx Doctor of Teleocity

Combined purchase price is ($24.60 plus $32.78) = $57.38.

that's the purchase price.

Shipping appears to be $20. Seems way too high at that, but there are other options available.

Take another look at the checkout process. IMHO.

3. warrent

warrent Friend of Leo's

Email them. You are doing something wrong. I just checked shipping to Florida and it starts at 3.70 for a faceplate.

Delivery options: FedEx 1 Day Standard Overnight® (One Business Day): $34.97 FedEx 2 Day® (Two Business Days): $21.13 FedEx 3 Day Express Saver® (Three Business Days): $18.45 USPS First Class Mail: $3.70 USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days): $8.76

4. RatBug

RatBug Tele-Meister

Maybe I'll call them cuz this is ridiculous. (Maybe the five T3 1/4 pilot bulbs put me in another catagory)

[​IMG]

5. RatBug

RatBug Tele-Meister

I called them and was told that something "Wonky" is going on. LOL, Wonky... I haven't heard anyone but me say that in a long time, I got it from my mother.

They are gonna fix it for me.

Thanks guys.

6. RatBug

RatBug Tele-Meister

This seems to still be getting some attention so I will fill you all in on the outcome.

I waited till the next day to order thinking the website might just be having a fit. It was acting strange in other ways like making me log in several times but the result was the same high shipping prices.

So I did what Ozzie suggested, I placed the order and emailed him the order number. He got right back to me with updated shipping info and price ($11).

So awesome service, but that shipping calculator is drunk.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.