1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Costco Pizza

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by 1293, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Chicago Matt

Chicago Matt Friend of Leo's

Love Costco. When it was time to get hearing aids I got them there, a quality brand (Phonac) for half the price they cost at any audiologist. Hearing exam was free and the most comprehensive I've ever gotten. They're guaranteed for 3 years and insured even if you drop them and step on them - no charge. You can come back for adjustments anytime for free. I'm not selling them :), just totally impressed by their service. And every once in awhile I'll indulge in a foot long hot dog and refillable soda for $1.50.

drlucky likes this.
  2. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

I find your lack of pizza comments telling. After all the subject is Costco ... Pizza

Chicago Matt likes this.
  3. Chicago Matt

Chicago Matt Friend of Leo's

Well, let me put it this way - no worse than Pizza Hut :)

joeman335td and drlucky like this.
  4. Anode100

Anode100 Friend of Leo's

Miniature Schnauzers.

Hey - what's a dog's favourite effects pedal?

A Chi-wah-wah....

Colo Springs E, Blue Bill and uriah1 like this.
  5. imwjl

imwjl Poster Extraordinaire

We joined Sams for two years and COSTCO when they opened a long mi from our house. All we really thought is it was more convenient, and we heard two themes. One was better stuff and the other better for employees.

No kidding on better stuff. An acquaintance who ended up at Sams in the past recession got to a jr manager with poor wages and benefits after climbing out of his recession problems and once being at a much better job. After he got a job at COSTCO within months had goals you had to work at but again got back to a living wage.

I've been back in Sams. It still seems dingy with unhappy staff by comparison. They have some name brands in common with COSTCO but a whole lot of COSTCO house brand is really good stuff.

When our expensive Sony TV died Sams customer service was a pain with everyone at customer service acting like we were in customs or TSA lines. A few weeks ago a packaged of sliced low fat cheese from COSTCO had some mold. The woman at customer service treated us like we just bought a Lexus, and she made sure someone was inspecting all the packages of that product as we were getting our credit.

Maybe it's just our closest stores??? In the day we liked some Sams bargains but pretty much everything there's third rate or bottom feeder compared to COSTCO.

drlucky, twr1, MickM and 1 other person like this.
  6. BigDaddyLH

Pizza, people, focus!

SecretSquirrel likes this.
  7. telleutelleme

telleutelleme Telefied Silver Supporter

You can eat at the end of each aisle in Costco for free. They have the cooked pizza's they sell to volume eaters and then they make fresh ones in the back that you take home and bake. I actually like the cooked ones but then I buy the 5 gallon size can of peas too.:)

joeman335td likes this.
  8. Anode100

Anode100 Friend of Leo's

Is this thread heading towards the 'Heavy Stuff' thread?

I always thought a 'volume eater' was an attenuator for a big amp.

telleutelleme likes this.
  9. boredguy6060

boredguy6060 Poster Extraordinaire

People can say what they like, you patrolling this thread
    in no way censors other people's speech.

10. LongLiveRock54

LongLiveRock54 Tele-Holic

Here ya go...

It's one of America's largest pizza chains.

Costco has around 400 locations in the United States, and with all but a few selling pizza, this officially makes it the 15th largest pizza chain in America in terms of number of units, with more locations than chains including California Pizza Kitchen, Fox’s Pizza Den, and Jet’s Pizza.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1712242

11. boredguy6060

boredguy6060 Poster Extraordinaire

Costco has great pizza only the best ingredients,and the hot dogs are Hebrew Nationals.
    Ive made many big dollars purchases over the years and trust their products.
    They also have great customer service too.

12. xafinity

xafinity Friend of Leo's

"10236"
    I came across this on YouTube. I'm not sure what Costco is, but people really eat this?"

Tell us about your favorite pizza so we can make snotty remarks about your choice. :confused:

boredguy6060 and kuvash like this.
  13. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

We go to Costco every few months for supplies (an 180 mile round trip drive and go to other stores too) ... about 10 items for us that are way less expensive than anywhere else, so we end up with the smallest cart at the checkout. Prepared food there? Uh, no, pretty much very processed foods in the free sample isles and I suspect in their hot dogs and pizza. We stay away from that stuff and go to a nice restaurant before our return trip home. Keep an eye out for big ticket items. They can save you more than a year's membership fee with one purchase.

boredguy6060 and koen like this.
  14. rcole_sooner

rcole_sooner Poster Extraordinaire

We don't have a Costco, but I like our Sam's Club pizzas.

15. koen

koen Friend of Leo's

They call that a pizza? :eek:

16. cnlbb

cnlbb Tele-Afflicted

ftfy

17. bsman

bsman Friend of Leo's

Beats the crap out of Papa John, Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Little Caeser's, or any other chain I can think of, but isn't as good as a pizza from a good, local, dedicated place.

18. 1293

1293 Poster Extraordinaire

Spot the Costco pizza:

lucias-08.jpg 348s.jpg oil top pizza 9-23-14 2.JPG

19. BigDaddyLH

I don't censor people's speech. I just point out they are wrong. Like when they eat Costco pizza.

20. dented

dented Doctor of Teleocity

Whatever...lol. Costco pizza is just as a good or better than other brands. We had Pizza Hut for the first time in 10 years this past week. It was horrible for 24.00 dollars. Costco is a good deal and it tastes just fine. It's not our favorite and not the best around but it is a good deal. And you don't have to be a member here to get one as the pizza counter with the hot dogs is locates outside the main entrance to the store. Good deal for the price still. IMHO

...and BigDaddyLH.....How about those Dodgers? :rolleyes:

Colo Springs E and rcole_sooner like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.