Cool Guitar Rings

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by wetland10, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wetland10

wetland10 Tele-Afflicted

If anyone likes interesting jewelry, here is a cool guy that specializes in guitar rings. He designs and makes them himself. I have no affiliation, but he is a friend of a friend. I'm in the process of getting a telecaster one. I thought I would share in case anyone else is into these sort of things.

If you are interested, let him know I sent you and he will take good care of you.

http://www.guitarringsbyisis.com/

Wayne

2. wetland10

wetland10 Tele-Afflicted

In case anyone is interested, my ring arrived on Monday. Although not a great picture (taken with my Blackberry) it gives you an idea. The detail is really quite magnificent in person.

[​IMG]

Wayne

3. wetland10

wetland10 Tele-Afflicted

I purchased a second ring not too long ago, this time an acoustic guitar. These things are so cool! ISIS basically has a design for most of the popular guitars (Tele, Strat, ES335, etc.) which is quite cool.

If you are into jewelry like I am, this is something different that I've never seen before. Again, I have zero affiliation but think they are really unique. The person I spoke with was Lenny Citrano, nice guy.

Wayne

4. tele-rain

tele-rain Friend of Leo's

5. wetland10

wetland10 Tele-Afflicted

No issues. Any bracelets or watches I wear on my left wrist so it drops below the neck. No rings whatsoever on my fretting hand because I find those annoying and in the way. Right hand is no issue at all.

Wayne

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.