Contacting Tino Zottola

Discussion in 'Shock Brother's DIY Amps' started by Dennis Perusse, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Dennis Perusse

Dennis Perusse Tele-Meister

Hey all,

I have all three of his books but I wish to contact him about one of his designs. Has anyone ever contacted him and if so do they have his email address to do so? Thank you in advance.

Dennis

2. Wally

Wally Telefied Ad Free Member

I have never heard of him. I have never heard of an amp he built being for sale. I can't find anything related to him except for his books being for sale. If it is about the 5C3, I did find a thread on TGP that says there is a gross error related to the PT specs.
    Is there no contact info in the back of the book? Most amp tech books I have give not only their info but information about other related entities.

3. Dennis Perusse

Dennis Perusse Tele-Meister

Hello,

Yeah I went looking through all of his books just to make sure but found nothing. I was hoping that someone may have seen or read something where he may have replied whether on this forum or another one. Ol well, just have to build it and find out.

4. Wally

Wally Telefied Ad Free Member

What are you building?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.