Connecticut - The Land of Steady Habits

Jeff_K

Friend of Leo's
I lived in West Norwalk just off the Merritt back in '90-92. Such a great place to live for a motorcyclist. I miss the Sunday morning ride to Marcus Dairy. And riding up to Loudon for bike week was pretty cool. I would ride in the winter, too, as soon as the roads were clear. It was fun riding in the cold and I was lucky I never hit any black ice. Hated the taxes though.

LeftyAl

Friend of Leo's
It was also the land where all the governors and mayors of big cities went to jail.Hope that's all over

LKB3rd

Friend of Leo's
Branford.
I was reading the forum noticing a lot of CT posters and came down to start a CT thread :p
There used to be jams that I would drive up to Hudson Valley for which were fun, any interest in some Tele Jamming in CT?

Sandia Man

Tele-Meister
I lived in Colchester from, '75 to '79. I remember lots of softball tournaments and drag races
Beautiful place to be a kid, it broke my heart when we moved away

LKB3rd

Friend of Leo's
I play a variety , I am flexible. Does anyone know a drummer and a location we can get loud? I have a bass setup.

progmtl

TDPRI Member
I play a variety , I am flexible. Does anyone know a drummer and a location we can get loud? I have a bass setup.

I know a drummer but he has been too busy to jam lately, unfortunately. We could get loud at my house if it was a weekend afternoon/early evening. Lacking a drummer, I can set up some drum tracks to jam along to via software and EZ Drummer.