Completed a couple from FuzzDog

zippofan

Tele-Afflicted
FuzzDog aren't kidding when they called their Fuzz Pups "fiddly", ;) but all 1590A builds are!
Another good one from them, I've been fooling with +3dB gain switch and EQ filter, and left it on what the OEM calls the vintage setting, with the flat EQ and gain switches set to off. Nice fat JFET boost.
EP boost top.jpg EP boost circuit.jpg

zippofan

Tele-Afflicted
FuzzDog Colorsound Tremolo "Fuzz Pup", second 1590A modulation pedal for me after Madbean's Smoothie Phaser, every other A build I've made is a boost, overdrive, distortion or compressor.

That's as far as I can go until the C100K potentiometer arrives from Tayda. They only had knurled shaft in 9mm reverse log, so I had to order a matching B100K.

Colorsound construction.jpg

I am looking forward to Small Bear's stock transfer to Synthcube so I can get parts easier, they list 380 C100K solid shaft pots in inventory, it's all I needed for this build.

zippofan

Tele-Afflicted
Pots from Tayda arrived yesterday, just in time for a day off to complete the Colorsound Tremolo:

Colorsound Tremolo complete circuit.jpg Colorsound Tremolo complete Top no decal.jpg

Now I have four in need of decals, two from TH Custom and two from FuzzDog, with a Tonepad Dyna Comp board on the way lol.
5 pedals 2022 need decals.jpg