I finished routing on the body and drilled the wiring holes, It just needs a little sanding and it is ready for finish. I went over to Maricopa's house and he let me use his fret slotting saw and jig. Also in this pic is the piece of maple I bought from Home depot a few years ago to make a 6 string neck for a banjo and this was the left over. I am going to use a 5/16 square bar epoxied in the neck instead of an adjustable truss rod. Here is my template that I made by copying the Allparts neck in the middle of the pic and here you can see the neck blank has the steel bar epoxied in and the blank is rough cut to shape.