1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Come on people. This isnt Caddyshack.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by newrider1969, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

I've wasted a lot of time in my life, but playing golf was not part of it. I will swing the club as long as I am able, then I may just ride in the cart and watch my wife play, because she won't EVER quit. When she was in the hospital for a week one time, her only complaint was that she missed our weekly golf game. It's kind of like a date.

Bluesboy3 likes this.
  2. Musekatcher

Musekatcher Friend of Leo's

Right, like the NBA enforcing five steps without dribbling on a basket, or you can make contact with the underside of the ball while dribbling, as long as you are breathing, or you can make fwd contact or shove an opponent player as long as it doesn't cause permanent injury. When did they eliminate rules for traveling, palming, and fouls? <g>

newrider1969 likes this.
  3. gtroates

gtroates Tele-Holic

I’ve seen a lot of bad referee and umpire calls in pro sports, there seems to be an agreement with the networks that the teams with the superstars are given a little more leeway on things like width of strike zone, what constitutes a charge, what size the veteran quarterback’s pocket is, what constitutes a lateral, etc. It’s annoying to see my homegrown teams almost win a close game but lose on a last second technicality like the opposing teams star shooting a basket that leaves his hands a second after the buzzer sounds. It has taught me not to bet on sports though.

4. Musekatcher

Musekatcher Friend of Leo's

Oh come on, you mean just because online gambling sales reported by the IRS is 60 Billion, doesn't mean there's pressure to "help" a team "outperform" the other? <g>

Wonder what the unreported gambling GDP is now?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.