1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

College Football 2015

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Guitarzan, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Stubee

Stubee Doctor of Teleocity Gold Supporter

Yeah, but it wasn't much closer. Once Alabama started to really roll things got pretty ugly for this MSU alumnus. I'd convinced myself MSU could actually win that game and came home early from a nice dinner out with friends to see it. I honestly lost my taste for all football for a few days, and didn't really recover til I made a bet with a friends on the Packers vs. Vikings game to give me a reason to watch again. I won that bet and am now OK...I think.

I'm not a big college football watcher but caught all the MSU good stuff in 2015, so maybe got a bit carried away. The Clemson vs. Alabama game should be a good one, a very good one I hope.

2. Colo Springs E

Colo Springs E Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

A 31-0 halftime lead and you thought they'd lose?

I guess you were right to think that way, but holy heck man. How is it even possible to blow a lead like that?

3. Cheshiergrin

Cheshiergrin Tele-Holic

I know it sounds like a crazy statement. But they already shown they had no confidence in the backup QB this season and folded like a lawn chair when Adams was hurt. TCU killed themselves in the first half with penalties. Plus they (oregon) have a history of playing for a half and then coasting.
    It's only a game being played by 19 and 20 year old kids.

4. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Poster Extraordinaire

Tonight is the big night. I believe Bammer is too physical and will beat ClemPson. (Which is bad for the other SEC teams in many respects because Bammer has become such a strong recruiting vessel in whatever state it steps foot).

Your prediction?

5. stxrus

stxrus Poster Extraordinaire

Hoping for a great game. Holy cow it starts at 9:30 our time. DVR is my friend

6. surfoverb

surfoverb Doctor of Teleocity

being a big game**** fan i should hate clemsen but I hate bama even more
    i do like aj mccarin though because I like auburn and he has his priorities straight
    if only clemsen had johnny football!
    i guess im rooting for clemsen :oops:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.