WWLaidback

Tele-Meister
Here's one I looked at a few days back, after not looking at it for many years.. Think I need this pedal

Thanks. Is there a particular section in the video that is especially inspiring? For example, "Head Over Heels" at time mark 0:08:

WWLaidback

Tele-Meister
What does this “archive” offer that YouTube doesn’t?

It does NOT offer annoying and agressive YouTube advertising. LOL. Some of the videos are from other platforms. All my Hendrix vids are from Vimeo except for one. Youtube doesn't have them.

I call my archive "content shaping". The user is in control.

1) only the best videos are selected
2) ad free video content
3) view videos without changing screens.
4) songs are matched to pedals.
5) When the video is finished, you aren't forced into other videos that you didn't want to see, along with their advertising.
6) Videos with aggressive advertising are "quaranteened". You can watch them without ads if you follow directions.
7) a few super-aggressive videos were replaced with lower quality vids from other platforms. This includes videos that interrupt the song to advertise stuff.

Harbinger77

Tele-Holic
It does NOT offer annoying and agressive YouTube advertising. LOL. Some of the videos are from other platforms. All my Hendrix vids are from Vimeo except for one. Youtube doesn't have them.

I call my archive "content shaping". The user is in control.

1) only the best videos are selected
2) ad free video content
3) view videos without changing screens.
4) songs are matched to pedals.
5) When the video is finished, you aren't forced into other videos that you didn't want to see, along with their advertising.
6) Videos with aggressive advertising are "quaranteened". You can watch them without ads if you follow directions.
7) a few super-aggressive videos were replaced with lower quality vids from other platforms. This includes videos that interrupt the song to advertise stuff.

YouTube premium doesn’t have ads.

Also doesn’t look like a geocities site circa 1998.

Whatever blows your hair back, I guess.

El Tele Lobo

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
For starters, just dump in @roknfnrol’s entire channel here. Pedals, amps…and LOTS of great pickups! All exceptionally showcased.

He fueled many a case of G.A.S. for @El Tele Lobo.

WWLaidback

Tele-Meister
YouTube premium doesn’t have ads.

Youtube "premium" doesn't sound "free".

Also doesn’t look like a geocities site circa 1998.

Youtube videos are tiled the same way on the youtube website if that's what you are talking about. You'll have to be a little more specific.

Whatever blows your hair back, I guess.

Hendrix blows my hair back. Youtube cut out most of his best stuff.

Last edited: