CME exclusive

iluvfender

Tele-Meister
Shop CME Exclusive Squier Guitars today!
Access the instantly iconic looks & modified tones of one of the most recognizable instruments ever made with the new CME exclusive SquierClassic Vibe '50s HS Telecaster in Butterscotch Blonde! An homage to a popular modification to the first mass-produced solidbody electric guitar, this Tele merges throwback looks with modern, player friendly upgrades and a nickel-plated alnico neck humbucker, resulting in a fantastic playing instrument for players of all styles and skill levels. Pre-order your CME exclusive Squier Classic Vibe '50s HS Telecaster in Butterscotch Blonde today!
Not sure if this has been posted about on here but here it is. I like it
Available for pre order but won’t ship until March 2023. And I was thinking about downsizing !

Dostradamas

Tele-Afflicted

If I could get a 6-1/2 lb or less one......

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Also...

squier-squier-classic-vibe-60s-custom-telecaster-hs-laurel-shell-pink-0374041556-29855551717511_2000x.jpg

AquariumRock

Tele-Meister
I got an email about the shell pink one right after selling off the last of my Squiers and downsizing. Sorely tempted but I really shouldn’t have another telecaster.

The CVs have honesty left a bit to be desired, imo.

bender66

Poster Extraordinaire

Now you're speaking my language! I am not a butterscotch blond fan. This, on the other hand, I can imagine sneaking in the back door and blending with my other shell pink guitars.

edit: OMFG. Double bound. I must have this.
I forgot to add to my previous post, but thanks for the reminder N D.

I was at CME about a month ago. That place $eem$ to have lost its charm (i.e. vintage gear). The stock was a LOT of new guitars vs my trip 10yrs ago. I couldnt stop shooting pictures then, but hardly took any this go 'round...

...except this.
20221023_141312.jpg
20221023_141340.jpg

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member

I was at CME about a month ago. That place $eem$ to have lost its charm (i.e. vintage gear). The stock was a LOT of new guitars vs my trip 10yrs ago. I couldnt stop shooting pictures then, but hardly took any this go 'round...

...except this.
View attachment 1053666 View attachment 1053667

My pants just got tight!

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's

...except this.
View attachment 1053666 View attachment 1053667
Mother of toilet seat never looked so fine as that baby! Love it.

giogolf

Tele-Holic
Its cool, but whos paying retail prices for Squiers, for $479, just buy a used 50 CV and put in a quality HB in the neck.. change the electronics while you are at it and pocket the cash for the next project :) That MHO :)

sloppychops

Friend of Leo's
CME also has a double bound LPB Squire Esquire for preorder. The GAS is strong, but with preorder you have no idea what the weight will be or if the fretboard will look awful.