1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Click All The Squares With A......AARRRGGHHHH!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Texicaster, Dec 4, 2020.

1. stratisfied

stratisfied Tele-Holic

Or the traffic light with the post set in the sidewalk. Do I click on the squares with the actual stoplight or all the way down the post to the anchor bolts? It all really just gets worse and worse.

2. Hey_you

Hey_you Tele-Holic

A certain sweet musical site throws a BOT page at me after viewing a couple pages. Wants me to verify if I am a robot.Ticks me off I can't even look at pages without proof what I am. And they fail to realize why I do not buy from them anymore?

3. aging_rocker

aging_rocker Tele-Afflicted

Thank you for saving me from having to write this. Bad enough doing the pictures without having to Google the terms as well...

4. DrPepper

DrPepper Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

How do you tell a burro from a donkey, or hey, there's a crosswalk waaaayyyyy down the street in more then one pic... what about reflections?

Texicaster likes this.
  5. Obsessed

Obsessed Telefied Silver Supporter

I fail most first attempts at those security boxes, so I'm certain it causes a little premature stress (probably developed during college:oops:). However, that proves that I am still human.:)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.