Classifieds gone from Tapatalk

-Hawk-

Friend of Leo's
The link to the classifieds from the main forum menu is no longer there. I know it was present within the last two weeks.

As a side note, Tapatalk also states I can't use their photo upload service for this site anymore.

Screenshot of menu attached.
IMG_3451.JPG

TDPRI

Retired
Yes, we removed the Classifieds from the app because the Tapatalk app doesn't support our Classifieds and while you could read a portion of the listing you couldn't read all of it nor visit the listing.

And we stopped Tapatalk from storing users photos. We never intended for Tapatalk to do this and when it was brought to our attention we disabled that process. We want our content to be part of our website - not stored somewhere else on some other company's servers.

-Hawk-

Friend of Leo's
Fair enough.

Fwiw, you could select "web view" and see the entire listing. I'd browse via the app and look closer if I was interested.

TDPRI

Retired
Unfortunately, that didn't work for all users. For many clicking "more info" took you to a completely different page in the forum - more or less at random.

We removed Classifieds from the App Menu some time ago because of this. But it slipped past us that the forum version of the Classifieds was still available.

We received complaints about the operation which is why we made this change this week.