Chuck Berry classic !

daddyplaysbass

Tele-Afflicted
The intro to Sweet Little Sixteen is sweet, very country,(easy two string riff) and like Johnny B Goode, great when played like Chuck, Johnny Johnson on piano, Willie Dixon on bass, (Works as intro to "Surfin' USA")

decker

Tele-Afflicted
My favourite intro of all time.
Nice one Mr W; can't beat a bit of Chuck.

Lonn

Friend of Leo's
Also my favorite intro of all time, but I play it just a little bit different than you. The only compliment I ever got in a guitar store was in guitar Center about 15 years ago. It was the middle of the day and there was just me and a young guy probably 17 or 18 in there and we were on opposite sides of the main guitar room. I played the riff a few times and the kid actually walked over and said it sounded really good. Made my day.

daddyplaysbass

Tele-Afflicted
Also my favorite intro of all time, but I play it just a little bit different than you. The only compliment I ever got in a guitar store was in guitar Center about 15 years ago. It was the middle of the day and there was just me and a young guy probably 17 or 18 in there and we were on opposite sides of the main guitar room. I played the riff a few times and the kid actually walked over and said it sounded really good. Made my day.
You shoulda played "Smoke on the Water" - that would have really impressed him !