christmas wish list-your list

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
It's friggin' perfect! Edit: Well, the bridge pup may be a bit thin and weak sounding from the videos I've seen, but that's an easy fix. I was eyeballing the Fender Player Limited Edition @ $699, but I think the Schecter is simply a better guitar for less. There is no Santa for me though, sadly. I'm just a window shopper. I'll just polish my Indio Retro Classic again, and tell myself it's just as good...again. :D

I'm thinning my herd right now. So a PT Special in purple burst might be in my future.

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
All I want this year is for my boy to make it home safely from his job in Connecticut and have some time to spend with him. Will Rogers once said the best investment is real estate because they're not making any more of that. Similarly, the older I get, the more I realize that TIME is all we really have - and at that, God only knows how much. So the more of it I can spend with people I love the richer we all will be.

Merry Christmas to you all, even TDPRI John!

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
All I want this year is for my boy to make it home safely from his job in Connecticut and have some time to spend with him. Will Rogers once said the best investment is real estate because they're not making any more of that. Similarly, the older I get, the more I realize that TIME is all we really have - and at that, God only knows how much. So the more of it I can spend with people I love the richer we all will be.

Merry Christmas to you all, even TDPRI John!
and to you :D

Jupiter

Telefied
Silver Supporter
  • bluetooth receiver to plug into our old stereo so I can run my iPhone music through it
  • bluetooth speaker so I can play my tunes in my workshop or gym
  • new training shoes
  • a rechargeable micro LNG torch
  • nutribullet blender
  • stuff like that

zimbo

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
A couple of hookers with warm hands but I might not wait til Christmas.

No more cancel culture
No more woke culture
No new culture

Last edited:

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
A couple of hookers with warm hands but I might not wait til Christmas.

No more cancel culture
No more woke culture
No new culture

So I take it you're not a Boy George fan? :D
And here's something for those hard-workin' hookers:

91R3AxVHU-L._AC_UL320_.jpg

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
What I really want for Christmas is a Flux-Capacitor big enough to power a GET bus through time and space and get to somewhere that I would like a lot better than the here and now and take a few families and friends along with me.
GET General existential transit? What about clicking the heels of red Converse hi tops three times?

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
So I take it you're not a Boy George fan? :D
And here's something for those hard-workin' hookers:

91R3AxVHU-L._AC_UL320_.jpg
Those worked for me when I used them up in Utah.

Wow they come in variety packs.

I bet I could’ve saved money with bulk pricing.

All honest observations…. All capable of double entendre distortion. EDIT I think I just came up with a name for a new pedal!

StrangerNY

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
I'm hoping to get to the West Coast in the new year to see an ailing friend.

Gear-wise, I don't need much more than a few sets of strings, got everything else I need.

Here's hoping we all get all the gigs we can handle in 2022.

- D

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
  • bluetooth receiver to plug into our old stereo so I can run my iPhone music through it
  • bluetooth speaker so I can play my tunes in my workshop or gym
  • new training shoes
  • a rechargeable micro LNG torch
  • nutribullet blender
  • stuff like that
I don’t know if you guys have “Big Lots” stores by you, but we picked up a few out of a large selection that they had a couple years back and they only cost 15 bucks apiece. As loud or louder, and only lacking a little fidelity of some expensive brand that we have that I can’t think of the name of. The expensive one plays longer charges quicker has better features but I think was about 100 bucks. You just have to watch that they don’t fall over when the charging cord is in, as I have busted just about all of them that way, Even the expensive one it seems, just recently but we’ve had that probably 5 to 7 years.