christmas wish list-your list

Piggy Stu

Poster Extraordinaire
I was planning on ordering a D-12E this weekend. Unfortunately, I got a call from my wife yesterday afternoon. She was broke down on the side of the road with what sounds like transmission issues. I may be entering the dreadful used car market this weekend instead. :(
Prepare to be horrified at used prices

johmica

Tele-Afflicted
Prepare to be horrified at used prices

Yeah, we've been in the market since early summer, when my car went kaput, so I knew that it was going to be ugly. We did okay, though. My neighbor and dear friend has worked at the GMC dealership for forty years, so he made some calls for me this morning, and we found a 2014 Subaru with 80k miles on it for around $12k. Still more than we would have paid a year and a half ago, but I can live with it.

I freaking HATE car payments. We haven't had one in about four years, when I paid off my last car (the one that died this summer).

Quexoz

Tele-Meister
let me know if santa comes thru for you...it is nice isn't it

It's friggin' perfect! Edit: Well, the bridge pup may be a bit thin and weak sounding from the videos I've seen, but that's an easy fix. I was eyeballing the Fender Player Limited Edition @ $699, but I think the Schecter is simply a better guitar for less. There is no Santa for me though, sadly. I'm just a window shopper. I'll just polish my Indio Retro Classic again, and tell myself it's just as good...again. :D

Last edited:

boxocrap

Tele-Afflicted
It's friggin' perfect! I was eyeballing the Fender Player Limited Edition @ $699, but I think the Schecter is simply a better guitar for less. There is no Santa for me though, sadly. I'm just a window shopper. I'll just polish my Indio Retro Classic again, and tell myself it's just as good...again. :D
hey.. ya never know maybe...

TwoBear

Friend of Leo's
1) End of the you-know-what.
2) World peace.
3) End of carbon emissions
4) Food, water, shelter and good health to everyone on Earth.
5) Good health to all TDPRI members.

Okay, I realize Santa only has so much power, so I’ll throw all of my wishes into number 5. Happy holidays to everyone in the TDPRI family.
Right back at ya!