christmas wish list-your list

Chester P Squier

Tele-Afflicted
My noble wish is to show love, joy, peace, forbearance (patience), kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control to everyone. Maybe if I can show these to others, they can reflect them back.

It would be nice if things could get to be a little more like they were before March 2020

My material want is a G & L ASAT with MFD pickups. In Butterscotch Blonde. Too bad the swamp ash ones are no longer available.

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I'm just trying to get a dang affordable car to replace one I crashed a month ago.

I lost a 2009 Altima and want/ now have the $$ for hopefully the right 2010-2012 Altima. Can't get a loan ( don't want to, or make payments)

(- loved my car, my son has 2008, just wanna stick to the same...).

elihu

Poster Extraordinaire
I think this is our new world now…with all its variants.

I don’t see Pandora’s box refilling itself and closing.

:(

Ron R

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I was planning on ordering a D-12E this weekend. Unfortunately, I got a call from my wife yesterday afternoon. She was broke down on the side of the road with what sounds like transmission issues. I may be entering the dreadful used car market this weekend instead. :(
On the bright side, at least you found out about this big spend before you dropped a wad of cash on the guitar.

Obsessed

Telefied
Silver Supporter
1) End of the you-know-what.
2) World peace.
3) End of carbon emissions
4) Food, water, shelter and good health to everyone on Earth.
5) Good health to all TDPRI members.

Okay, I realize Santa only has so much power, so I’ll throw all of my wishes into number 5. Happy holidays to everyone in the TDPRI family.

dkmw

Poster Extraordinaire
1) End of the you-know-what.
2) World peace.
3) End of carbon emissions
4) Food, water, shelter and good health to everyone on Earth.
5) Good health to all TDPRI members.

Okay, I realize Santa only has so much power, so I’ll throw all of my wishes into number 5. Happy holidays to everyone in the TDPRI family.

Gee, I was going to post a pic of a 911 but it’d seem crass following your post.

dented

Doctor of Teleocity
Gold Supporter
You moved across the country. Are you nearer?
Yes, to my oldest. Thanks. He was the biggest proponent of me moving back here. He lives about 2 hours away on a nice drive. I love going there, into South Carolina. He has 4 of the grandkids The rest are in Chicago and Illinois. They have already offered to fly me up there first class. But South Carolina it is this year.

BamaSurf

Tele-Meister
Dear Santa,
I would like a T shirt with either the Telecaster blue print Patton or the Telecaster amber headstock ... ahhh heck, just bring me one of each